Revolution Beauty has released The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Collection for Halloween.
Beauty Revolution has teamed up with pop culture icons, The Simpsons for a delightlfully spooky new makeup range.
The Treehouse of Horror collection pays homage to the classic Halloween episodes of The Simpsons.
Plus if you’re buying the products from Beauty Bay you can get 20 percent off using the code: TREAT20.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
Some highlights include a coven brush set, with six green and black brushes, a “Donut Head Homer” blending sponge and slime lip masks and primer.
There’s also eyeshadow and highlighter palettes featuring Alien Maggie, Raven Bart and Witch Lisa, perfect collectibles for The Simpsons’ fans.
Finishing up the range are lip kits featuring Donut Head Homer, Devil Flanders and Vampire Mr. Burns as well as Marge-themed lashes, and a 30-shade eyeshadow palette.
Beauty shoppers reacted to the announcement of the spooky collection saying, “I want everything”, “I’m obsessed” and “take my money”.
The range is priced between £6-£22 and it’s already proving popular, with products labelled as “going fast” on the Revolution Beauty website.
Here’s everything you can get from the Revolution Beauty x The Simpsons Halloween collection:
- The Simpsons Bouvier Coven Brush Set – £22
- The Simpsons Gel Slime Lip Mask (Kang) – £6
- The Simpsons Gel Slime Lip Mask (Kodos) – £6
- The Simpsons Alien Slime Primer – £10
- The Simpsons Witch Marge Lash Duo – £10
- The Simpsons Couch Bag – £12
- The Simpsons Gruesome Gel Liner (Raven Bart) – £8
- The Simpsons Gruesome Gel Liner (Witch Lisa) – £8
- The Simpsons Donut Head Homer Blending Sponge – £6
- The Simpsons Donut Head Homer Lip Kit – £8
- The Simpsons Devil Flanders Lip Kit – £8
- The Simpsons Vampire Mr Burns Lip Kit – £10
- Alien Maggie Mini Eyeshadow Palette – £10
- Raven Bart Mini Eyeshadow Palette – £10
- Witch Lisa Mini Highlighter Palette – £10