Thanks to the superb company who joined me this yr on the NGPF podcast. What knits these educators, thought leaders, entrepreneurs and college students collectively is their ardour for monetary training. What’s notable in regards to the checklist this yr is the recognition of the podcasts centered on educating remotely (#1, #3, and #7). I had Jonathan Clements on the podcast in mid-March as inventory markets have been cratering. His message to “keep on” provided that bear markets are a characteristic (and never a bug) of investing was fairly beneficial. Markets have since stormed again from these March lows to new highs as we shut out the yr.
I hope that you simply get pleasure from these conversations as a lot as I’ve:
- Zach Blattner for Relay Graduate Faculty of Schooling on greatest practices for educating on-line (right here and right here)
- Morgan Housel discusses his new e-book “The Psychology of Cash”
- NGPF Fellows (and now group members) Brian Web page and Amanda Volz share tips about educating remotely
- Mark Salisbury of TuitionFit on creating transparency with faculty pricing
- Jonathan Clements says “keep on” whereas the markets flip bearish
- Writer Roger Lowenstein discusses Warren Buffett, the topic in The Making of An American Capitalist
- NGPF Fellows Pleasure Tavano, Kerri Herrild and James Redelsheimer on the transition to educating remotely
- How the Arcade Sport PAYBACK ready me for faculty (Reflections from 6 of the Nationwide Winners of the PAYBACK Problem Essay Contest)
- Jean Chatzky on private finance in age of pandemic
- Dwayne Hendricks on the trail from the NFL to the classroom
Make sure to try the total archived checklist of podcasts (over 250 company over 5 years) right here.