A report from Information Americas Now.
This week, we journey nearly to St. Lucia for some scrumptious Banana Fritters. Right here’s how one can make it this weekend because of Style St. Lucia.
3 ripe bananas
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of floor cinnamon
1/2 cup of Sugar
2 cups of flour
1 tbsp of baking powder
3 cups of vegetable oil
1.Peel and mash the bananas.
2. Beat egg, add sugar, vanilla extract and floor cinnamon.
3. Mix the egg combination with the mash bananas. Sift flour and baking powder and add somewhat bit at a time to banana combination, combine effectively.
4. Warmth oil in frying pan.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the combination into frying pan. Activate all sides when golden brown.
6. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and serve.
Bon Urge for food