At Frost Sight
ColourPop At Frost Sight Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a barely brighter, medium pink with refined, neutral-to-cool undertones and a largely matte end. There appeared to be a nearly-imperceptible quantity of micro-shimmer in it, which helped with mixing and gave it a extra “pure matte” end as soon as utilized however didn’t go away it trying like a shimmery blush.
It had medium, buildable protection, which was inline with how the method was marketed. The feel was comfortable, skinny, and reasonably powdery, although it was blendable and straightforward sufficient to work with. It wore properly for eight hours earlier than fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Components Overview for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- MAC Bubbles, Please (P, $29.00) is much less shimmery, brighter (95% related).
- Make Up For Ever B212 (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery (95% related).
- ColourPop Shortcake (P, $10.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- Moist ‘n’ Wild Unbelievable Plastic Pink (P, $2.99) is much less shimmery, darker (90% related).
- ColourPop Mochi (DC, $8.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- ColourPop Olive (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Make-up Geek Rendezvous (DC, $9.99) is much less shimmery, darker (90% related).
- Anastasia Babe (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% related).
- Tarte Dollface (P, $29.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- MAC Cheeky Stylish (LE, $24.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% related).
$10.00/0.13 oz. – $76.92 Per Ounce
The method is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “will be layered to your required depth.” It’s a frivolously to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable colour payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush will be tough to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin sort or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the method would mix, however any pure oils or slip triggered the blush to go on erratically and was troublesome to mix out. The damage was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, artificial fluorphlogopite, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate , zinc stearate, distarch phosphate , calcium sodium borosilicate, hydrolyzed theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, tocopheryl acetate , quercetin, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), crimson 28 lake (ci 45410), crimson 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.