DUBLIN (CBS SF) — Two adults and two youngsters had been displaced from their dwelling by a Sunday afternoon hearth in north Dublin, the Alameda County Hearth Division stated.
Firefighters had been referred to as about 3:30 p.m. to the five hundred block of Kimball Avenue, the place they discovered flames extending into the constructing’s attic. Nobody in the home was injured, nor had been any firefighters.
The reason for the hearth remained underneath investigation Sunday night time.
In the present day at 3:28 PM, FF’s responded to the scene of a home hearth that prolonged into the attic on 2400 block of Kimball ave in Dublin. The fireplace is at the moment underneath investigation with no accidents to the neighborhood or the firefighters. 2 adults & 2 youngsters have been displaced. #ALCOFIRE pic.twitter.com/xZyrJXiBWy
— Alameda County Hearth (@AlamedaCoFire) November 30, 2020
© Copyright 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Bay Metropolis Information. All Rights Reserved. This materials will not be printed, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed