- I’m sitting around 764/764/748 scores
- 8 Years credit history – I started around 560 score
- Capital One Venture: $3650 Limit
- Discover: $2500 – Converted from Unsecured
- Elan Financial Services: $1200 – Converted from Unsecured
- No Mortgage or car note
- Nothing in Collections
For as long as I’ve had my cards, I’ve made moderate purchases and paid off in full early.
I’ve tried several times to get credit limit increases, but it’s either a small increase of $300 or I’m denied. My salary is 72,000 and I read all the time about people making less with 2-4x the limit I have.
What can I do to either A. Increase my credit score or B. Get credit cards with higher limits? I don’t necessarily want to spend more money, but I was thought higher limits will help my score and lending worthiness?