In time for the vacations and the final push of 2020, the town of Denver on Wednesday launched revised last-call pointers for eating places, bars and liquor shops.
Do not forget that in the course of the Stage Purple shutdown in Denver, eating places and bars that serve meals have been allowed to take action open air solely. Diners can proceed to order meals and alcohol to-go from these companies, and eating places that take the required steps can supply in-house supply, which permits for alcohol together with dinner delivered to a buyer’s doorstep.
The first impact of the town’s newest guidelines is to increase alcohol gross sales from each eating places and liquor shops previous 10 p.m., however just for off-premise ingesting. Eating places and bars serving meals can formally serve alcohol till 2 a.m. once more, however solely by providing late-night supply.
“Denver has up to date its newest Public Well being Order to extra carefully align with state guidelines for alcohol gross sales and supply hours,” the town wrote in a launch. The brand new last-call instances take impact instantly.
Listed here are the revised last-call restrictions, in response to the Denver Division of Public Well being and Setting:
- Final name for out of doors alcohol service at eating places is 8 p.m.
- Outside alcohol consumption at eating places is allowed till 10 p.m.
- Alcohol takeout and curbside service from eating places additionally stops at 10 p.m.
- Liquor retailer gross sales and deliveries finish at midnight.
- Restaurant and bar alcohol supply ends at 2 a.m.