The new 2nd-gen 4 series range-topping M440i Coupe receives new singing pipes to awaken the 3.0-litre turbocharged B58 engine. Frequency Intelligent Exhaust provides the best of both worlds. It’s the perfect exhaust system for those who want to cruise in comfort and experience sports car resonance and Fi EXHAUST signature frequency at a press of a button.
The Fi EXHAUST has been rigorously tested to offer the highest performance and optimal sound frequency. The exhaust is built from high grade stainless steel material and masterfully detailed and finished using TIG welding producing high quality and clean welds.
When valves are closed exhaust gasses are routed through the muffler resulting in a low-profile comfortable drive. When valves are fully open for maximum flow and performance it creates an exotic tone, intense sports car sound with signature Fi EXHAUST frequency.
Fi users can regulate a desired sound volume from quiet comfort to sporty aggressive using an OEM sport button. In sport mode valves are opened, which improves exhaust gas flow, increases sound volume and spices up exhaust note.
Fi users can also experience our vibrant exhaust sound on their own terms using our cutting edge Fi Pro Control System. Our sporty 2 button style remote control is lightweight, ergonomic and offers an intuitive way to switch between Street and Race sound profiles. The design is smooth and offers a nice grip, and the aluminum alloy ring can be customized in 14 different colors or switched to forged carbon rings with a unique marble-like texture.
Take the personalization further with our Fi Pro App available both App Store and Google Play. Search “Fi EXHAUST Pro” to download and monitor real-time valve status with the help of our intuitive and user friendly interface. Assign Auto Mode preferences based on RPM/Speed/Turbo Boost. When Auto Mode is activated the system will intelligently open valves depending on the auto mode method and set data units, for example, at 3000RPM.
Fi Pro Control System also addresses the CEL issue after changing to an aftermarket exhaust. On an engine startup Fi users can activate Auto Scan function to instantly scan and delete any CEL related to catalytic converter. This function can be activated on Fi Pro App and is available on selected car models. Manual debugging is also available to remove unwanted CEL related to catalytic converter.
BMW G22 M440i Coupe features:
- Full turboback valvetronic exhaust system, which includes a front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler and downpipe.
- 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless (with OPF) , Racing 100 Cell and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
- Fi EXHAUST valve modes are compatible with a BMW OEM sport button.
- Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
- Expert TIG welding techniques.
- Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
- Comfort/Sport exhaust sound profiles.
- Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
- Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
- Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
- Compatible with OEM exhaust tip outlets.
- Intelligent ECU exhaust control valve with intelligent controller and mobile APP functionality upgrade
- Remote Control and Mobile APP on iOS and Android devices is available (optional).
- Available for both OPF and NON-OPF vehicles.
- Available also for BMW G22 420i / 430i models.
Fi EXHAUST is also available for BMW G22 420i / 430i models to enhance the sound of the B48 engine.
BMW G22 M440i Coupe is installed with Fi EXHAUST valvetronic catback, catless downpipe and quad tips with carbon fiber.
BMW G22 420i / 430i Coupe installed with Fi EXHAUST valvetronic catback and dual tips with carbon fiber.