My initial impressions are good:
1) Build quality is great with the exception of some machining marks around the screen area. I haven’t seen this in any other photos. Has anybody else noticed this?
– Mine has the same marks, bugged me at first, but I got over it.
2) The fit and finish of the door is top tier – slides in with perfect tolerance and lets no unwanted air in around the seal. Magnets strong. The external finish of the body is flawless.
-Agree! I love the finish, especially when it’s under the sunlight.
3) The buttons are good with the exception of a little rattle from the up/down bar. Easily fixed with one layer of tape added by removing the button panel. 10 minute job. Has anyone else noticed button rattle?
– Up n down buttons don’t rattle with mine but the fire button does a bit. Thanks for the tape tip. I’ve ordered the stainless steel and will wait to see how those fit.
4) The anodised aluminium finish of the mod is excellent. My only subjective criticism is that it’s a bit on the slippery side and easy to drop.
– I get sweaty palms, so I’m constantly wiping the mod. I always give it a firm grip. The weight actually helps with grip.
5) It fits Boros and variants like the VapeSnail and Qbix well. The nut has the same threads as the SXK BB clone so doesn’t work with BBV flush nuts etc.
-Thanks for the BBV heads up! I got the SXK EVL Alien to go with mine and fits good.
6) The honeycomb AF is smoother with the Delro than the same RBAs are in BBs or the Boxx
– Not sure what you mean by this. This is my 1st boro tank setup.
7) The 2200mAh rated LiPo battery may or may not be true to SXK manual specs and I’m continuing to test it and get a feel. Would be very interested in other people’s thoughts on this.
– I have a 0.5 fused clapton build I run at 25W and the battery lasts me 2 days+.
I’ve ordered transparent door and button panels:
– They just released a green transparent door.
Overall I really love this device and plan to buy a DNA version soon. Thinking the Ultem might be nice.
– I love my DNA blue al. I’m glad I decided to spend a bit more on this chip. The gray and SS Sevos are out, not sure if they’re releasing a DNA for those.