On the spur of the second determined to have one other run with the Caputo Integrale this time utilizing Potato, Rosemary and Thyme. I soaked the Caputo once more 65% however this time simply plain water 65% and once more 0.5 yeast for two hours .Then combined the remaining White plain flour 35%, salt 2%, malt 2%, potato 10%, butter 2%. rosemay and thyme 3:1 ratio 0.5%. combined on the bench and bulk proved for two hours. divided handed up and bench rested then formed and into bannetons that had been dusted with darkish rye flour inside half an hour, positioned in plastic luggage and last proofed, 1 within the fridge and the opposite on the bench for 1 hour and quarter-hour. the primary loaf baked on a pizza tray with a steaming towel in a tray on the underside of the oven and the second was baked in a chilly Schlemmertopf straight after.
the one under is the 2nd loaf baked within the Schlemmertoph